Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ethereal PIxels Designs

Ethereal PIxels Designs has a cute new purple top for you to try. "It is from the Impressions Set and celebrates the beauty of all women: gracious, feline like and inspiring." You can buy the set in other colors at her shop.

There are two other gifts in her shop plus a collection of what appear to be carefully crafted period and current era clothing. The shop is small. I am assuming it is new? New to me anyway and I am happy to have found it. I especially like the pants from gift one with the top from gift two. Today's gift is very lovely and well made. Take a look at her shop; I bet you'll be happy you did.




Hair by Diversity (free as color demo), Shoes by Juicy, Poses by ANA_MATIONS, LOTTA and Tuli.

Popular Posts